5 Reasons You Should Reproduce Your ArtworkSeptember 5, 2023
Mastering Aspect Ratios: Unlock the Full Potential of Your Art PrintsOctober 19, 2023
Etsy has become a popular platform for creators worldwide, offering a unique space to showcase and sell your art. Pairing your Etsy shop with The Stackhouse, a trusted print provider, can streamline your sales process and ensure the highest quality reproductions for your customers. This guide will walk you through the steps to kickstart your Etsy shop with The Stackhouse by your side.
1. Research Your Niche
Before jumping in, take a moment to research and determine your niche. What type of art or designs will you sell? Understanding your target audience’s preferences will give you a clearer vision of your shop’s direction.
2. Create an Etsy Account
- Head to Etsy.com and click on ‘Sell on Etsy’.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to set up your shop.
3. Set Up Your Print Provider: The Stackhouse
- In your Etsy dashboard, navigate to the production partners section.
- Add The Stackhouse as your preferred print provider. This will inform your customers that you trust The Stackhouse for high-quality print reproductions.
4. Product Listings
- Photos: Ensure your artwork is well-photographed, preferably in a well-lit environment. The Stackhouse will rely on these images for reproduction, so accuracy is crucial.
- Descriptions: Clearly describe each artwork, mentioning its inspiration, its story, and technical details.
- Pricing: Factor in the cost of printing with The Stackhouse, shipping, and potential Etsy fees when setting your product prices.
5. Define Your Process with The Stackhouse
Contact us to determine the printing specifics:
- Choose the product, print media, and sizes available for each artwork.
- Photograph/Scan Originals and prep files for printing. The Stackhouse can help with this process.
- Decide on packaging and shipping methods. Will items be drop-shipped directly to customers or sent to you first?
- Discuss potential volume discounts or any special requirements you may have.
6. Promote Your Shop
Now that you have your Etsy shop in a place with a reputable print provider, it’s time to attract customers.
- Use social media platforms to showcase your artwork and share behind-the-scenes glimpses.
- Consider offering promotional deals or discounts for the first few buyers to generate initial reviews.
- Engage with potential customers through Etsy conversations, answering questions and thanking them for their purchases.
7. Manage and Expand
As your shop grows, monitor your sales and customer feedback. Adjust prices, designs, or even printing options as needed. Collaborate closely with The Stackhouse to ensure that the quality remains consistent and meets customer expectations.
Using The Stackhouse as your print provider for your Etsy shop ensures you’re delivering premium quality to your customers every time. With this partnership, not only can you focus on creating and marketing, but you can also ensure your art reproductions are in expert hands.